Fatigue System (Stamina)
- Check your daily Battle duration at Settings.
- You have 300mins of Full EXP, and drop rate everyday. Unused time can be accumulated up to 600 mins.
- If player in fatigue, EXP and drop rate will decrease.
- PVP is not counted into the battle duration.
- If player are in fatigue, only the player is affected, other party member are not affected.
- If party member are in the same map and in battle, battle duration will be counted for all party member in the same map.
- MINI and MVP are not affected by the fatigue decrease EXP and drop rate.
- Fatigue reset daily at 5am!
Upgraded fatigue interface:
Battled Duration interface change to A/B, A as today used battled duration, B as battle duration you can use.
Remaining battle duration can maximum accumulate up to 600 mins.
Non VIP card member 【限定特典】will have 600 mins accumulated + 60 mins 【留声机恢复-Music recorder recovery】+ 300 mins (today) = Total 960 mins of battle duration.
VIP card member 【限定特典】(Not applicable to SEA – check Premium Card description) will have 600 mins accumulated + 60 mins 【留声机恢复-Music recorder recovery】+ 400 mins (today) = Total 1060 mins of battle duration.
At【留声机 -Music recorder】can recovery battle duration maximum up to 60 mins per day and will be calculated into B, but will not be counted into accumulated battle duration.
【留声机- Music recorder】’s battle duration will be used up first, if 【留声机- Music recorder】recovered battle duration is not used up, it will refresh back to 0 mins at 5am everyday.
Guide on Music recorder here!
Note: You can change your character info viewing by others at the bottom of Setting page.