Adventurer Leveling Guide
Apprentice, Scout, F-Grade Adventurer, E-Grade Adventurer, D-Grade Adventurer, C and so on.
How To Check Your Adventurer Level:
Check your adventurer level here:
Level does not indicated rank, you need to reach certain adventurer level to receive quest in order to increase your rank.
Finish the given quest will allow you to rank up.
Ways To Increase Adventurer Level:
Complete your collection:
1. Monster Collections
– Kill monster (first time, 2000 times, 10,000 times, 20,000 times).
– Kill monster (Total 32,000 times), unlock monster profile picture.
– Kill Mini Boss (first time, 10 times, 50 times, 100 times).
– Kill Mini Boss (Total 160 times), unlock Mini Boss profile picture.
– Kill MVP (first time, 10 times, 50 times).
– Kill MVP (Total 61 times), unlock MVP profile picture.
– Take picture of monster, unlock monster’s details attributes,stats and drops information.
2. Fashion Headgear Collections
– Craft fashion headgear to unlock.
Unlocking fashion headgear give 1 time permanent stats boost. Check at Adventurer Manual/Collections Book.
3. NPC Collections
– Talk to NPC to unlock, receive Poring Coin too!
4. Scenery Location Collections
– Complete the scenery photo taking listed in the Adventurer Manual Book.
– Hidden scenery location guide here!
5. Card Collections
– Collect card to unlock.
Unlocking card give 1 time permanent stats boost. Check at Adventurer Manual/Collections Book.
6. VIP Collections
– Need to buy VIP Card to unlock, check at auction 【限定特典】or top-up.
– Pre-OBT VIP Card to unlock.
Increase Adventurer Rank Guide
Check it out here! (In progress!)
Adventurer Skill Translation and Guide
Check it out here!