Refine & Repair Equipment Guide
Maximum refinement level for equipment obtain from Crafting NPC and NPC Equipment Shop are +10.
Maximum refinement level for others equipment are +15.
Refinement level until +4 is safe. (100% success)
Refinement +4 to +5 and above have chance to break the equipment.
Note: After upgrading equipment, refinement level will -2. (Upgrading will change to another entirely new equipment, with new name. Not all equipment can be upgraded, please check equipment description)
If equipment is broke, use 1 same equipment (refine level +0) any slot to repair at the NPC – Hollegrehnn.
+5 Clip is broken, you’ll need +0 Clip[0/1] to repair.
**Red Hammer on top right means broken.**
Broken equipment with refine level ≤+6 can use broken/non-broken as material to repair.
Broke equipment can still be equip with no side effect, but cannot refine. Need to repair first to continue refine.
1. Drop 1 refinement level, but does not break the equipment.
2. Drop 1 refinement level and break the equipment.
1. Repair material must not have refinement level, need to be +0 refine level.
2. Repair material can have any number of card slot. (Better use no slot or equipment that have no extra card socket.)
Refinement level +1 to +10 uses Elunium/Oridecon.
Refinement level +10 onwards, +10 to +11 and so on, uses Enriched Elunium/Enriched Oridecon.
Refinement NPC Interface:
1st option open refine equipment interface.
2nd option open strengthen equipment interface.
Another way to strengthen equipment guide here!
1. Select 1st option.
2. Click + to select equipment to refine.
3. You can check the cost of refinement and refinement level.
4. Refined equipment icon.
Refinement Material List
|Refinement Material||Name||Obtained From||Refinement Equipment Type|
|–||Enriched Mithril【 浓缩秘银】||–||Fashion|
Combine 5 Elunium Stone
|Enriched Elunium【浓缩铝】||Monster Drop
Combine 5 Elunium【铝】
|Defense Equipment (above +10)|
Combine 5 Oridecon Stone
|Enriched Oridecon【浓缩神之金属】||Monster Drop
Combine 5 Oridecon