Cat Mercenary (Gou Ron / Goro) – Izlude Guide
Cat Mercenary Quest NPC Location
- Character Base Lv25
- Hire at Izlude
- Learn New Adventure Skill – Mercenary Pact [佣兵条约] to hire 2 cat mercenary at a time.
- Cat can receive more buff now.
- Swordman Branch Buff: Magnum Break, One Hand Quicken, Concentration, Leader Aura, Head Crush.
- Acolyte Branch Buff: Kyrie Eleison, Gloria, Impositio Manus, Angelus, Assumptio
Level56 – 350HP
Level80 – 500HP
Heal CD: 5 seconds.
*Cat level will be the same as your character level.
1. Get quest from the cat mercenary.
2. Keep talking to the cat mercenary and select 1st option to get quest.
3. Bring 3 quest item -Jellopy to NPC at Prontera South Field.
4. First option to give item to NPC.
5. Bring 3 quest item -Fluff to NPC at Prontera.
6. Report back to Cat Mercenary at Izlude.
7. Choose either 1 option, you will need to buy the item you chose.
8. In this guide, I chose “Me Likey You”.
9.Buy 1 “Me Likey You” item from Fun Tool Shop.
Obtain from Fun Tool Shop 【惊奇玩具】- available at Town
You can start hiring Cat Mercenary – Gou Ron/ Goro now!
Hire Cat Mercenary
1. Talk to the Cat Mercenary.
2. 2 option available, select any.
3. Select 1st option to confirm.
You have a cat mercenary following you around!
In the details, you can check his name, job, skill and remaining time of employment.
Cat Mercenary will have same level as your character.
*Note: If you character level up when the Cat Mercenary in your party, the cat will level up too.
Details on Cat Mercenary:
**Note: Cat Mercenary will occupy 1 slot of your party.
Party Interface Translation
By selecting the cat mercenary at the party member list at the top of the screen, you can either check his details, kick from party or FIRE him.
Kick Cat Mercenary Out Of Party
You can kick him out of party and re-party the cat mercenary.
**Note: The remaining time will still be decreasing/used up.
1. Select add member when you are in a party.
2. Choose last tab – Cat Mercenary.
3. You need to wait awhile before the Cat Mercenary join battle, got CD Time.
If you fire him, well.. you fire him. The Cat Mercenary will leave your party forever.
You can hire Cat Mercenary again, zeny required.
Cat Mercenary is Dead!
No worries just wait for 3 minutes cooldown time, your cat will join you in battle again. ^^
Your Cat Mercenary:
- cannot receive Heal from NPC
- can receive Heal and Buff from players
- will not aggro mobs/monster
- will only attack when your character attack
- will not share your earn EXP
- cannot help you pick item
Comments are closed.