Upgrade Equipment info
Important Upgrade Info:
Broken, have refine level, have enchantment (Cat/Mora), have enhancement and have extra card socket equipment can be upgraded, I~III upgrade level (when equipment is not upgraded to another entirely new equipment) will not affect the mentioned effect/given stats.
– Broken equipment will stay broken after END upgrade.
Upgrade (1st-3rd/4th Level) is add-on stats/effect to the base equipment, not replacement.
END Upgrade will replace your equipment with a new equipment. (Some equipment may not have a new equipment for final upgrade, follow the equipment description.)
END Upgrade details:
When you upgrade your equipment to END upgrade, the equipment will change into another entirely new equipment with new name.
1. Refinement Level -2
– minus 2 refinement level
2. Card Socket
– Will follow the new equipment available card socket. Check equipment info at Adventure Handbook for upgraded equipment card socket info.
You have Attached Sword/ and want to upgrade to Muramasa.
Upgrade result is Muramasa. You can check the upgraded equipment card socket info at Adventure Handbook!
So don’t open extra card socket if you plan to upgrade your equipment! Save your ZENY $$! Extra card socket will be gone after upgrading to new equipment.
3. Enchanted Attribute will remain
– Enchanted Attribute from Mora Coin/ Cat enhancement (Geffen) will remain after equipment upgrade.
Note: Equip the equipment that you want to upgrade and talk to upgrade equipment NPC. Upgrade equipment NPC map location is mentioned at the equipment description.
Upgrade Equipment & Needed Material List
Glast Heim Upgradable Equipment List and needed material from tier I to tier IV/ END.
Note: Most of the equipment available is in the list. Rierin is still updating equipment list.
How to view all Equipment available in-game
- Check Adventure Handbook, scroll down at right tab and click on last tab”.
- Select any equipment on the left to view equipment name, type, description, upgrade tier info, required material for next tier, where to upgrade and craft equipment.
- If the equipment is lock and grey out, it means your character haven’t unlock the crafting recipe. You’ll need to finish the mentioned Minstrel quest (Kill 300 monster quest) to unlock the equipment crafting recipe at the particular crafting NPC.
Crafting NPC Location
|Crafting Equipment NPC Name||Crafting Equipment NPC Location||Location|
|Zot Ugarte||Glast Heim|
|Adria Ugarte||Al De Baran|
Other related Equipment info:
2. Equipment Enchantment (Mora Coin) Info:
4. Equipment Card Slot Guide: